- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Combine the melted butter, sugars, and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt and then gradually stir the flour mix into the chocolate mix until just blended. Do not over stir!
- Gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter evenly into the greased baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven about 35 minutes*. Remove and cool pan on wire rack before cutting.
- Serve with a tall glass of cold milk and enjoy 🙂
* You can bake a little longer if you want less gooey brownies.
Yields about 24 brownies.